Welcome to the Kansas City Bier Meisters Homebrew Club!
|Everyone is invited to join our FaceBook Group and connect with our local and extended family of homebrewers.|
Our 2015 Competition was a success! Please see the results at http://www.kcbiermeisters.org/comp/. Big thanks to all those who volunteered their time and energy to make our 32nd annual competition great.
- Date: March 20, 2015 (3rd Friday of each month, except December and Februrary!)
- Time: Social Drinking begins at 7:00 pm. The meetings start promptly at 7:30 pm.
- Location: Communication Workers of America Union Hall, 6415 Universal Ave, Kansas City, MO
- This Month's Topic: Dark Fruit Flavors! Understand the different types of commonly found dark fruit flavors, styles that feature them, and palette training.
Please bring your favorite tasting glass, as we will be sampling home brew.
- Guests: You are always welcome at our meetings. Come by and have a couple of beers on us, or bring some home brew to share! If you would like more information about our club, just check out our Club Information link. If you decide to become a member, we can take payment by cash, check, or credit card.
Annual Dues: (Club Fiscal Year Starts on June 1st each year)
June 2013 membership dues are $24 for both individuals and family membership.