- Date: August 19th, 2016 (Monthly Meetings, except December and Februrary!)
- Time: Social Drinking begins at 7:00 pm. The meetings start promptly at 7:30 pm.
- Location: Christ the King Catholic Church, 8510 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO 64114
- This Month's Topic: We will be tasting the differences various types of wood has on a brown porter! We will covering 9 different woods, along with the base beer.
Please bring your favorite tasting glass, as we will be sampling home brew.
- Guests: You are always welcome at our meetings. Come by and have a couple of beers on us, or bring some home brew or commercial beer to share! If you would like more information about our club, just check out our Club Information link. If you decide to become a member, we can take payment by cash, check, or credit card.
- Upcoming Topics:
September: Friendship Brew - Fantasy Draft
October: Oxidation Talk
November: The Weiz guys German Weisbier with Jay and Myles
December: Holiday Party, no monthly meeting