Welcome to the Kansas City Bier Meisters Homebrew Club!
|Everyone is invited to join our FaceBook Group and connect with our local and extended family of homebrewers.|
- Date: August 15, 2014 (3rd Friday of each month, except December and Februrary!)
- Time: Social Drinking begins at 7:00 pm. The meetings start promptly at 7:30 pm.
- Location: Communication Workers of America Union Hall, 6415 Universal Ave, Kansas City, MO
- This Month's Topic: We have a special guest, Steve Holle, fonder of our local Kansas City Bier Company! Steve will be discussing German lagers, come prepared to learn from an expert!
Memberships are due, please bring a check or credit card for membership processing.
- Guests: You are always welcome at our meetings. Come by and have a couple of beers on us, or bring some home brew to share! If you would like more information about our club, just check out our Club Information link.
Annual Dues: (Club Fiscal Year Starts on June 1st each year)
June 2013 membership dues are $24 for both individuals and family membership.